Westernbet offers you the opportunity of owning your own business by partnering with the best industry shaker in Nigeria. Our fantastic odds, qualitative training and support team are ready to assist you in a seamless way to achieve your goal. We offer our customers the opportunity to play in well over 5000 events a month in various sports, with incredible bonuses and industry best odds; we assure you of smooth operation and assistance where necessary. You won’t want to miss out of the opportunity of becoming our agent. Our agency program is built based on years of experience and our well-known household name.
- Weekly and monthly bonus on turnover
- Commissions up to 30%
- Competitive odds on sports and virtual trading
- Prompt payment within 24 hours
- Up to 230% multiplier bonus on online games
- Highest selection per single ticket (up to 50 games)
- Odds up to 10,000 on Correct Score
- Lowest starting capital (#20,000)
- Free equipment plus thermal printer (terms and condition applied).
- Open 2 shops and get one shop fully equipped (terms and condition applied).
- Dedicated customer support team available via telephone, WhatsApp, mail and live chat on both our desktop and mobile website.
- A shop in a busy area
- The shop should have space for a minimum of 2 cashiers
- Minimum of 3 TVs
- Minimum of 3 laptops
- Minimum of 2 Thermal printers
- Stable internet
- Generator/power supply
- No other Westernbet agents within 5 to 10 minutes of walking distance. (Proximity approval is dependent on the area)
To track the progress or check the status of your application, simply follow the steps below
- Visit help.westernbet.com
- Sign up with your email and password and then sign in to your account
- Click on "My Area" and then "Tickets" to view your open requests OR
- Use your application ID in the search tab to find your application status.
Application Status may be:
Call Validation: Application received and being reviewed by a representative.
Sent for Inspection: A date has been sent for a representative to visit your shop location(s)
On Hold: Pending information or feedback from you. To avoid this, make sure you attach pictures and provide complete information for the application.
Unreachable: Pending information or feedback from you. To avoid this, make sure you attach pictures and provide complete information for the application.
Rejected: Did not meet the requirements or incomplete information was provided.
Approved: Passed the inspection to become an Agent! Your agent account will be created, and you will receive a notification.